Association Privacy Information
Information according to and for the purposes of art. 13 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 and art. 14 of the GDPR EU 2016/679 relating to the protection of the processing of personal data
According to the article 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 e dell’art. 14 del GDPR UE 2016/679 relating to the protection of the processing of personal data, and in relation to the data that the Association is in possession of and will be in possession of, we provide you with the following information.
The Association is committed to carrying out all processing of personal data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Purpose of the treatment
We process your personal data, your address, including e-mail, and telephone number and the data relating to the payment methods of the membership fee/donation (bank or postal details) and any other personal data, necessary for the pursuit of the association purpose and in particular for the management of the associative relationship: registration in the shareholders’ register, possible activation of an insurance policy, sending of communications and information material on the Association’s activity.
Data processing takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and can be carried out both on paper and with the aid of IT means.
Obligation or right to provide data
As regards the data that we are obliged to know, in order to fulfill the obligations established by law, failure to provide them on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the associative relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution of the same.
Communication and dissemination
Personal data cannot be disclosed in any way unless this corresponds to a precise legal obligation or an order of authority.
However, personal data, limited to name and surname, may eventually be published on the Association’s website and/or in brochures and paper periodicals for the sole purpose of promoting the culture of volunteering and disseminating information on the initiatives of the Association itself.
The data may be communicated to public bodies, or to any insurance companies.
The following subjects may become aware of your data, as data processors or managers:
· directors and mayors.
·internal protocol and secretarial offices
· employees and internal collaborators
· eany insurance companies
· public bodies to which we are required by law or convention to provide data.
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries for the purposes indicated above.
Rights of the interested party
According to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR EU 679/2016 You are granted specific rights, the complete text of which can be consulted at the headquarters of the Association.
In particular, you can exercise the following rights towards the Association:
· obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, and communication in an intelligible form;
· obtain the indication of the origin of the personal data, as well as the purpose and methods of the treatment;
· obtain the indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
· obtain updating, rectification, or when of interest, integration of data;
· obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
· obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is unnecessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
· obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the attention, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in cases where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
· object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Association, in the person of its President.
The data controller is the Borgo Poggetello Association, with venue in Poggetello di Tagliacozzo (AQ), Via dell’Aia s.n.c..